Sunday, March 17, 2013

The 14-Day Walk with Christ Begins!


It's finally here - our 14-Day Walk with Christ.  My family is really excited!  Here are a few notes:

1. I will post each lesson the night before.  If you are anything like me, you have more time at night to be on the computer.  This will let you have more time to gather materials or make changes to the lesson.

2.  The lessons and activities are only the ideas my little brain came up with.  Of course you will think of better ones than I did!!!  I hope you share your ideas with me!! 

3.  To download the printable handouts, open the file and then select the download button from the Dropbox icons at the top.  If you print without downloading, it won't fit properly on your paper.

 4.  I didn't include this in each of the lesson plans...At the beginning of each lesson, we will sing a song about Jesus.  We choose to sing, "If the Savior Stood Beside Me."  

5.  I hope this is a lot of fun and a spiritual experience for your family as well.  If you miss a day because things are too crazy, just pick up the next day and don't worry about it! 
Amanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment