Sunday, January 13, 2013

Hot Cocoa Bar


 I helped with my friend's wedding and I was put in charge of the "Hot Cocoa Bar".  This is my new favorite dessert!!  We had every topping you could think of: crushed peppermints, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate chips, peppermint Hershey's Kisses, Caramel balls, caramel topping, caramel flavoring, vanilla flavoring, cinnamon, marshmallows, peppermint marshmallows, giant marshmallows, and of course whipping cream!!

 I love the barrels and the old door used as a table top!
 The children loved the giant marshmallows which were meant for decoration but through the night they managed to disappear!  We covered the whipping cream canisters with decorative paper.  We tied matching labels on all the items with red & white baker's twine.


 The cocoa bar was a hit - there was a constant line at the table the whole night!!


No comments:

Post a Comment